Saturday, March 24, 2012

A simple problem with the Tab Control.

I did my homework and researched the control failing to fire child events...

http://forums.asp.net/p/1176424/1982365.aspx#1982365

I have a TabPanel with 3 DDL's on it..(1) CardType, (2) expiration Month and (3)Year

none of the SelectedIndexChanged events fire, regardless of the property settings.

I checked the SampleWebsite and was alarmed that the sample shows most of the

common control typesEXCEPT a dropdown list..?? Comments? Solution? Tongue Tied

Thanks in advance..Cool

As of version10920 the only practical way to do it is to put them on the

page separatley and make themvisible / notvisible as you need them

in theActiveTabChanged event. The events of those DDL's will then fire.Big Smile

I thank myself for my input..Cool

No comments:

Post a Comment