Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A problem with AutoCompleteExtender with Digital String.

I got a problem with AutoCompleteExtender.

If I had made the result of Web Service Method with Digital characters only , without any letter. I got the promotion list with "undefined".

That means I made the Web Service Method as body below, the web page is going to represent as three "undefined".

[WebMethod]
[System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptMethod]
public string[] GetCompletionList(string prefixText, int count)
{
string[] result = new string[3];
result[0] = "123";
result[1] = "456";
result[2] = "789";
return result;
}

I can not found a solution with it, if anyone know how to solve this problem please let me know.

Thank you very much.

Does anybody know its solution?


Hi Leiyangcl,

It is a known issue and has been fixed in the latest Version. Please reference tothis. So you should upgrade your AJAX Control Toolkit to the latest version V11119.

Best regards,

Jonathan


Many thanks Jonathan I am going to download this version.

BTW, your name is looks like a Chinese, if so, welcome you to visit my Chinese ASP.net AJAX websitewww.ajaxasp.net.cn

And I am welcome for any professional suggestion from you.

Thank you very much.

Yang.Lei

No comments:

Post a Comment