Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A question about Beta 1 and Beta2

I have downloaded the beta1 from the ajax.asp.net,and it includes 3 dll files:AJAXExtensionsToolbox.dll,Microsoft.Web.Extensions.Design.dll,Microsoft.Web.Extensions.dll

when the ajax 2 was published, I download it and refresh the beta 1 use it.

it run all ok in my computer.

I copy the source file to another computer,and set up ajax beta 2 at that computer.

it run ok, too,but when I choose the designer,the ajax controls were all error.

Don't do that, make sure you uninstall beta1 from you developer computer and then install beta 2, even coping the file does not work as the installer adds the files into the GAC

oh,sorry,I describe it not clearly.

I don't use copy.

I unnitall the beta 1 and set up the beta 2 .

what should I do?

thank u for your reply.


What exactly do you mean by what do you now?

Are you experiencing errors with the previous Ajax App? Recompile and programming should come as normal.. we are a little confused by the what to do now...


If you are missing the Intelissense, some have reported that changing the web.config entries to reference something like ajax instead of asp.. provides it... Others working with MasterPages find as long as the master page is open in the designer it works.. see my blog entry ontech-review.org for web.config entries and other install tips...

Check you web config to make sure all is resgistered for the Beta 2 :

http://alpascual.com/blog/al/archive/2006/10/24/Manually-upgrading-from-Atlas-to-ASP.NET-2.0-Ajax.aspx


OK.

the ajax beta 1:I downloat and install it.the default file include files:AJAXExtensionsToolbox.dll,Microsoft.Web.Extensions.Design.dll,Microsoft.Web.Extensions.dll

and the ajax beta 2: in another computer( it have never installed the beta 1,it is pure).I install the beta 2 directly.

but the default file noly inluce Microsoft.Web.Extensions.dll.the vs.net toolbox have no ajax control.

I add ajax control into toolbox.and add it to a website.

the website run ok.but the control response error in the design view.

I have modified the pre from asp to ajax.

thank you for your reply.


albertpascual,thank you for your reply.but the link I can't open.
What error do you get opening the link?

No comments:

Post a Comment