Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A how to question...

Hi,

Please can someone point me in the right direction...?

Does anyone have any idea what is used to create the chat windows onwww.iloveim.com ?

I am currently working on a project where I want to spawn mutiple independant databaound views on a form dynamically from a gridview control. www.iloveim.com is about as close as I can get to what I am aiming for, but, I have no idea where to start... Does this use multiview? or is it dynamic panels?

Any help greatly appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

Tony

Further to the above. I am also looking at Meebo.

Same principal of spawning [x] new "windows" dynamically.

Again, any help greatly appriciated, even just the name of the control that was used.

Tony


I am aware that prgram such as Meebo, ILoveIM and e-messenger are dimly viewed by Microsoft, but, please if anyone can help with what control is used for the dialog box, I'd be very grateful as I have a client that wants this type of appraoch for his system.

He has a gridview populated with tasks, currently, when he wants to view/update a task, the application fires a new browser window. He has seen this approach and wants to fire on of these panels so he can keep the app in a single window.

No comments:

Post a Comment