Saturday, March 24, 2012

A runtime error has occurred. Do you wish to debug ? Help

I get the subject error when i try to run sample asp.net ajax aps and even some day to day web pages. It seems to be "an unhandled exception (persmission denied" and "Jscript runtime error: Permission denied"

Simple error but I must be simple minded. What is going on?

Thanks for any help Pauley

;

hello.
you must give us more info if you want us to help you.

Hello Luis, thanks for responding. I think I am ok, I found a post to change advanced settings in Internet Explorer to NOT give a notice of script error. I did and I think I am ok now. I assume there are flaws in some code which IE exposes when it runs and that caused the error message.

Thank you.


hello.

you shouldn't do that. in fact, you should do the opposite in order to be notified about all the errors on your pages. if you're getting an exceptio, then believe me: there's something wrong with your code!

No comments:

Post a Comment